Saturday, October 29, 2011

AN AFFIRMATION OF REALITY

Http://www.behealedforever.com

I am becoming humanly what I am in Reality
My body is a temple for my soul
It is my church, perfect in its wholeness
I am the priest and my heart is the alter
My life is one of love and service

I am becoming humanly what I am in Reality
It is I who creates through desire and thought
I accept One Power vibrating as wholeness
I embrace truth and beauty as mind and body
In joy I accept perfection expressing Itself

I am becoming humanly what I am in Reality
In hope I live knowing that I am love incarnate
Awake, I offer my self to mastery

As light increases, I am blessed and thankful
I know who I Am and thus I become humanly what
I am in Reality~

Love, Light and Laughter,

Shirlee Hall
10-29-11

No comments:

Post a Comment