Sunday, January 10, 2010

An Affirmation of Faith

Http://www.behealedforever.com

I am becoming humanly what I am spiritually.
My body is a temple for my soul.
It is my church, perfect in its wholeness.
I am the priest and my heart is the alter.
My life is one of love and service to my fellow creatures.

I am becoming humanly what I am spiritually.
I recognize that it is I who transforms my human hood into
spirit hood through thoughts, feelings and actions.
I recognize that there is a universal harmony and I
am an integral part of the Whole.
I accept God's loving grace and compassion and thus my
body becomes a sacred temple for the spirit of love to dwell.
In humble thankfulness, I look upon my mind and body as it
becomes perfect and energized in truth.

I am becoming humanly what I am spiritually.
In faith I live knowing that I am loved by God.
As I walk in newness and life, I offer my soul, mind and
body to a life of spiritual awareness and action.
As I grow stronger each day basking in the love of the
Light of God, I offer humble thanks for the many blessings.
For I truly know that God loves me and thus I am
becoming humanly what I am spiritually.

The above is an excerpt from my first book, Circle of Light,
published in 1982 under the name, Shirlee Dunlap

No comments:

Post a Comment