Saturday, January 22, 2011

AN AFFIRMATION OF WHO WE ARE

Http://www.behealedforever.com

If you were to put into words how you feel about the truth of your identity, how would you express your truth?   This is a fresher version of what I wrote in my first book, Circle of Light, in the 1980's.

I am humanly what I am spiritually
My body is a temple for my soul,
Perfect in its wholeness
I am the priest and my heart is the alter.

I am humanly what I am spiritually
It is I who entices spirit into matter
Through thought, feeling and action
A chosen life of love and service.

I am an integral part of the Whole
Unconditional love, truth, grace and light
My body is a sacred temple for the spirit of love to dwell
In acceptance and gratitude we embrace.

I am humanly what I am spiritually
I bask in the blessings of a sun lit life
Through desire and transformation, I am free
One Power, Presence and Wisdom

Dear friends, In truth, we are all making the same journey and are destined to be victorious!

In harmony,

Shirlee Hall
1-22-11

No comments:

Post a Comment