Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WHO AM I?

Http://www.behealedforever.com


WHO AM I?

I am Life
Life follows its own impulse
As Life in form I listen
I listen and recognize my voice
My voice is wise, pure and loving.

I entered form to be diversified
Ego was created as a tool
A tool to beautify Life
Falsity is harmful; authenticity is power
Accept the ego and fall in love with life.

To embrace Love is to be alive
Know who you are and manifest Light
If the ego is not ready, Life does not bloom
Fruition appears as willingness
Inner longing creates movement.

Longing is living true
Emerging as memory honored
Timing is of the mind; Presence is of the heart
The heart desires the fullness of Life
Life is the Light of God in manifestation.

Life, Light and Love,
Shirlee

(All Rights Reserved - 2012 - Shirlee Hall)

No comments:

Post a Comment